1) Tell is a little bit about yourself and your business.
I’m a stay at home mum with 2 toddlers (mum of boys) and I love everyday I spend with them. I started this business bc I wanted to dress my boys the way I liked, and be more durable and fun.
2) who inspires you and why.
What inspired me was having young girls and ladies (mums) who were sick of not being able to buy clothing that fit comfortably.
3) what’s the most valuable business tip you could give someone?
Work from your heart always
4) where do you see yourself and your business in 5 yrs.
in the same place with my little family being there at every mile stone for I believe time is quick and I won’t get that time back watching my kids grow while working from home is my goal set
5) how do you juggle being a mum and running a business, what’s your go to self care tip.
How do we do it I don’t know but we do somehow honestly woman are just amazing we juggle in the most unexplainable way
6) what do you love most about your small business?
Watching and being with my kids
If you haven’t already, head over to Emilys Instagram @beatthreadslove and check her out. The ideas are endless and her clothing so so comfy. You can send through you design or leave it up too Emily to have a play and create something new for you. The quality of clothing is next level, I have lived in mine and its still the same as the day I got it.
It’s safe to say that Emily is a working mum who loves her family and now gets to work around the kids and do what she loves. That sounds like a pretty good way to be if you ask me.
Until next time happy shopping xx